Before...
After about 9 hours of work, a bajillion screws and bolts, the lovely smell of cedar, a few scratches, a good shin bruise, a splinter under the thumbnail, and 3 little helpers,
Merry Christmas Ben, Allie, and Audrey!
Mom and Dad love you so much!
(So do Nana and Pawpaw, and everyone else who contributed!)
8 comments:
My hubby sympathizes he put one together with my brother in law last year... yeah that was an ordeal to say the least! But the kids sure love it!
It looks super nice afterwards, but for what you paid for it, the company should have sent me out to put it together. Just kidding! I guess thats part of the joy of being a parent! I bet they super love it, thats a great Christmas gift :)
Holy Smokes!! Look at all those screws, nuts and bolts... My goodness it ONLY took you 9hours.LOL Looks great can we come and play.
Wow, what a cool play set. I bet your kids will love it. I don't envy the work putting it together, but I bet it was worth it!
WOw! Loads of work to get it to look like that! AWESOME! What an upgrade!
How fun! I remember helping put together a similar one for our grandkids! They now call it "their play park". Have a Merry Christmas!
How awesome- Santa brought us a similiar item last year, and boy did Nick and best friend Steve have a BLAST putting it together. On a side note- I DID come through El Paso and not call you because I was under the understanding that you were in Arizona. Was I wrong?? I am sooo sorry if I was wrong, but I also didn't call Heidi Fisher- I am such a bad friend.....it was just such a long trip and I was at the mercy of my parent's driving :)
woohoo! that is so fun! can we come and play?
Post a Comment