Sunday, December 14, 2008

Not blogging...

HaHA! I can do it. I wasn't on blogger all weekend.

Even though it was Audrey's FIRST BIRTHDAY.
Even though my mom was here and we played and shopped alot.
Even though there were lots of blog-able moments.

I restrained myself.
I paid attention to my kids.
I got all my Christmas shopping done.
I shaved my legs (finally).
I hosted a dinner party.
I made cookies.
I mopped the floor - oh, how I hate to mop!
But I didn't blog.


But the weekend isn't over, and Aaron is already in bed for the night, and the house is shut down, and miraculously, Audrey is actually in her own bed, and I really need to get some sleep...

and here i am on the computer.
I'll update tomorrow - I promise!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Good restraint! I've sent mine to nap and friends so that I could ignore laundry...It still feels like 10 a.m. but it's almost time for lizard...Ah!
can't wait to hear about the b-day celebration...sorry we didn't call:(

Heidi said...

Oh boy I here ya!! Hey wanted to thank you for the big hug on Sunday I needed that.

trublubyu said...

you are awesome! you can accomplish so much when the computer doesn't interfere.