So I can't find my digital camera.
We've been back from Phoenix for a week. We had a ton of fun playing with our cousins, Rich and Abby. I have some really cute pics of all the kids together, but (see above).
At the end of our trip, my sister Larissa was sealed to her husband of four years in the Mesa Temple. It was an awesome day, and I'm so glad that they were able to make sure we were there. I took some great pictures of them at the temple, but (see above).
We went to IKEA while we were in Phoenix, and I got two really cute pink dressers for the girls' room. Then, I found a sheet set that I loved and made some curtains to coordinate. After finding out that one of the new dressers wasn't going to fit where I wanted it, I did a grand rearranging of their room. I love it now! It's so cute and it's the one room in our house that really feels like mine. I also got some curtains for Ben's room that are perfect. I'm thinking that I might paint some light blue and dark blue stripes on his two white walls to match the curtains - because they are just that perfect. I had to take pictures with my phone, and it's been a while since I have sent those to the online album, retrieved them from the website *that password is around here somewhere...* I would have used my digital, but (see above).
Since we've been back, we have gone to the El Paso Municipal Rose Garden with the church playgroup. We've had Alana come to play - she's Audrey's friend. On Saturday, we went to the Welcome Party for the WBAMC Ortho Department. The kids played for a few hours in the Water Zone at Biggs Park. The girls were in their matching swimsuits from Auntie Peanut. Ben hit a wiffle ball over Aaron's head, and climbed to the top of the rope pyramid.
All of which would have provided excellent picture taking opportunities. Sorry.
Anybody seen my camera? :(



4 comments:
Shoot. Good luck on your search. Sounds like there are lots of fun things to be shared when you find it:)
I seriously dislike forgetting my camera on trips- but there is nothing worse than losing it with cute pics on it!! I hope you find it soon- can't wait to see the bedroom pictures- I love IKEA!
Don't you hate when you lose your camera? Makes me crazy, I always seem to miss-place mine at the worst times! I love you and was super excited to have been able to spend a lot of awesome time with you and it meant the world to me to have you here for all of our exciting events! Love you lots, good luck finding the camera!
Sorry we didn't meet up when you were in Phoenix! Would have loved to see you guys! Find the camera..and post those photos!
Post a Comment