Tonight, Aaron is on call,and I am tolerating a wicked sinus headache.
Today was Sunday. We didn't get to church until after sacrament meeting because there was just too many of us.
Did I mention that Heather's kiddos are here?
And so I have 5 kids at my house? Under the age of 8.
Her husband won a trip for 2 to Hawaii. Can you really blame them for going? I would!
And I volunteered to watch the kiddos.
Several of my friends have asked why I volunteered to do this at this point of being pregnant.
I am enormous, by the way. 32 weeks today.
My best answer is that I love my sister. And even though she keeps telling me about eating Dole whip, snorkeling, and enjoying the surf - I still love her. I am insanely jealous as I deal with her adorable, yet occasionally whiny 3 year old, and her smily, teething, picky-eater of a son, but I love her.
I think she knows this.
I need to go to bed. I have 5 kids to wrangle in the morning. :)
The Right Path...
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment