Now we are back to selling the house again. The buyer's financing fell through, thanks to the Federal Government saving the banks. I am totally irritated for multiple reasons:
1. I know the guy really wants our house.
2. I have to keep my house immaculate again, and hope and pray every day that someone will actually see it.
3. We may lose this house we have on a contingency contract in El Paso.
4. We waited a while to tell people that we sold - and now that we did -- oops, recant.
5. I had to make some phone calls to people we barely know to "encourage" them to come and look at our house.
6. Our house has been off the market for 3 weeks. There was a house in our neighborhood that closed last week at $125 K. We are listing for $139K. Sucks, huh?
So the Feds are so into saving the banks that they are screwing over the honest, God-fearing American who is trying to sell their house honestly. By declaring Phoenix a declining market, they are making it more difficult to qualify for a loan, and thus, perpetuating the problem. I just want to sell our house, and be done. Oh, and move so that my husband can go and serve this great nation. Oy.
Please keep us in your prayers!
The Right Path...
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment