
So we are getting ready to move. We have been blessed to actually find a buyer for our house, in only 16 days! The one person who came to look at our house loved it! That "Sold" sign in the front yard is beautiful. (Especially in a neighborhood where the "Bank Owned" sign is so prolific.) We also went to El Paso and picked out this really nice house, and have it under contract. It's twice as big as our current house, with a big back yard, and lots of room to grow.
However, I am growing IMPATIENT!!!
We can't make moving arrangements until the military sends us our orders. That may not happen for a while. I don't want to pack anything else up until I find out whether it would be worth it to move ourselves, or just have the military moving company pack us up. So I'm kind of in limbo. I'm waiting on an appraisal, and a termite inspection. I'm waiting on orders. I'm waiting on this school year to end. I'm waiting to hear from a loan officer about our new house. I'm waiting to get released from my calling. I'm waiting to start a new life in a new place.
It's a little frustrating.
However, I am growing IMPATIENT!!!
We can't make moving arrangements until the military sends us our orders. That may not happen for a while. I don't want to pack anything else up until I find out whether it would be worth it to move ourselves, or just have the military moving company pack us up. So I'm kind of in limbo. I'm waiting on an appraisal, and a termite inspection. I'm waiting on orders. I'm waiting on this school year to end. I'm waiting to hear from a loan officer about our new house. I'm waiting to get released from my calling. I'm waiting to start a new life in a new place.
It's a little frustrating.




No comments:
Post a Comment