On Friday, Hunter and Megan came to play. It's funny how watching someone else's kids suddenly makes your own children much more managable! Alex and Hunter disappeared into the bedrooms, and they reappeared like this:
Hunter is holding two swords. Alex told him that he was her prince, but Hunter didn't agree. He did dance with her for a minute though. :) They are good buddies. I was remembering another time I watched Hunter and Al together...
This is from Aug. 2006. Allie has the same hairstyle, and Hunter showed up with the same orange cup!
I'm so glad that my daughter has good friends!
Audrey and Megan played so well! Meg was born at the end of August, and Audrey not 'til Dec. They were adorable, and had some very interesting conversations.
We are so blessed with good friends. *tear* :(
The Right Path...
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment