Monday, October 20, 2008

Boo!


9 comments:

*MARY* said...

AH!

trublubyu said...

awesome!!

Carolyn said...

That is a very impressive pumpkin!

The McLemore's said...

did you actually carve that? If so very nice..... I drew a face on my pumpkin with black marker hahahah!!!

Sarah said...

This one is already in the trash - it started to mold a little, and Aaron said "Spray some Lysol on it!" I did, and it worked for a couple of hours... until the bottom of the pumpkin catastrophically spontaneously deterioriated. It was yucky. I have another pumpkin waiting in the wings...

Heidi said...

That's a great looking pumpkin! Its a crying shame that you had to toss it before Halloween... Heidi

Heidi said...

Loved the kareoke thing just didn't poke ya back---in light of the calling Im'getting tomorrow...Choir director and music chairperson! Too funny! Thanks!!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

I am waiting til the day before to carve my pumpkin- they are uncarved, and already beginning to shrivel in the heat. A few years back I carved too early, tried the Lysol, and just had a mess!

Suzi said...

My boys saw that and said "THAT IS SOOOO COOL!!" They want us to start carving away at ours right now:) I guess we are doing pumkins tonight!! Should be fun, but we have a lot to live up to!:-)