Aaron has mentioned changing our 10 year cruise into a trip to Italy... maybe I can write the prophet and suggest Feb. 26th, 2010 as the dedication day. Possible, hmmm?
I am an over-educated stay-at-home mom! I am the adoring wife for an Army doctor and mother to four beautiful children. We're currently in El Paso, Texas - enjoying avoiding the cold, traffic, and bugs!
7 comments:
Not everyone is Catholic ya know???:)
wow! isn't that GREAT!
awesome! AND one near independence. wow!
I am sooooo excited!!!! We might just have to go to the open house.... ;)
Maybe we can get the Pope to come to the open house! :)
Aaron has mentioned changing our 10 year cruise into a trip to Italy... maybe I can write the prophet and suggest Feb. 26th, 2010 as the dedication day. Possible, hmmm?
I thought that was so cool when I heard that :)
Post a Comment