Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Musings...

Weird, unrelated things I have been thinking about recently.
1. Have you ever read Rainbow Fish and thought... "is this what communism is all about?"
2. Did anyone notice that President Monson was wearing a gray suit to the RS broadcast? Is that allowed? (Duh, of course it's allowed...he's the prophet...) But when was the last time a prophet decided to wear a lighter colored suit at a conference event?
3. Did you know that it has been like, um... at least 12 years since I have had bangs? And here they are again. I went to see Emily about my hair, really - she is awesome, and I wanted something new. What do you think?



4. I am glad that my brother is back from his year-long stint in Korea. However, I am irritated at myself for not asking him to get me a postcard from Korea or Tokyo. Welcome home, Jared!

5. Do you know how cool it is that I have a husband that is a doctor? He just wrote his first scrip for our little fam. Nice. Oh - don't ask - he doesn't have a prescription pad; the govt agency he works for does it all electronically, so if you don't reside here at Bliss in the Army, you're out of luck. :-P


6. I'm annoyed that not all of my musings have pictures; however, I don't want to pull out the camera. Good night!

7 comments:

trublubyu said...

love, love, LOVE your bangs! so cute.

Jessica said...

I really like the bangs!

The McLemore's said...

i like the bangs, they look nice, and your hair is super blond!!!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

i really liked the gray suit- it was the first thing i told dave about when i walked in afterwords- but it was a little out of the ordinary.

Elizabeth said...

LOVE the bangs- they frame your face very nicely p.s. heard that you are in the same ward as my friend Heidi Fisher! They are good people. Hope all is well there in big state of TEXAS.

Carolyn said...

I think you look great with bangs. Do you love them?, I have been too scared to cut bangs again. I think that I will have to reread Rainbow fish, before I can comment on that one! :)

Heidi said...

We like your hair cut and new BANGS! Very flattering. Elizabeth was just talking about you when we were cutting her hair a few minutes ago. She said "My hair looks like Sister See's." She idolizes you!

We cut Megan's too. We'll post pics later!

MISS YOU!

Thought the gray suit was an awesome statement of the prophet of our times.