My darling husband has been dubbed, "The White Cloud." It seems that whenever he is on call, traumas seem to disappear!
In church yesterday, he was talking to one of his attendings (a high counselor who is in the other ward) about how at 1 am, the attending had repaired a knee (I think), had gone in to do a hip replacement early that morning, and was hoping to get through sacrament meeting before being called in to do another!
Aaah, the busy life of an orthopedic surgeon.
Aaron was relaying this story to me with the news about his new title. I am pleased about this title because it means Aaron gets to sleep while on call - and come home happy and ready to do his "honey-do" list! heehee I know it won't last forever, but I know that I need to enjoy it while it sticks!
The Right Path...
9 years ago



1 comment:
The first thing that comes to my mind when I think "White Cloud" is toilet paper, isn't that a brand of TP???? lol, good for him, I guess, It's probably not much fun tho!
Post a Comment