So I went to blog the preschool stuff, which is going well, thank you - and one minute later, literally one minute - this is what I saw.
She looks pretty proud of herself, huh? We have wide based stairs - too big for a gate. She hasn't fallen, yet - so I know that she's not really scared of the stairs. But I'm scared. It's ceramic tile at the bottom. Ouch!
I am seeking your advice, blogworld. I need suggestions for keeping my dear daughter safer, beyond watching her EVERY SECOND. (I don't leave her alone much as it is - she's just fast!)
Thanks, in advance.



6 comments:
they have ALL types of gates- they can fit really large openings. measure the opening and look on amazon. or remember how mom used a flat cardboard box laying flat? that would prevent traction. OR i have almost given up with jenna and have decided how to teach her to come down :)
Hey I think Heather has one of those walk through gates and I believe I saw where you can buy extenders for extra wide spaces. Tile is dangerous, I slipped so many times at the bottom of moms steps and busted up my knees, not cool!
ugh. is she old enough to do that? you are in for fun. but, i agree, just take about 45 mins and teach her how to back down the stairs. you'll save yourself a lot of chasing.
good luck!
Get a long piece of plywood and some chairs, do what you have to do, then again, she will probably not fall....just scare us all. I forget, did Alex fall down my stairs?????
Wow, she is a mover and a shaker! I don't have stairs, good luck. She does look pretty proud of herself!
Mark says you should get a dog cage like we have for Laney and just lock her in it. we even have a water bottle so you can leave her for long periods of time :) ---- just kidding!!!
Post a Comment