Thursday, April 9, 2009

Superteacher!

Today was a preschool day that Heidi Walsh would be proud of! We decorated sugar cookies. No, I did not mix up a recipe - just the break and bake - but yummy nonetheless. :)
Enjoy my pics of messy kids.

And, Audrey joined us for school today. She normally visits with Logan's mommy during preschool, but their whole family is sick. Hopefully, they are better soon!

5 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

sounds like you are tooting your own horn. superteacher?! fun, adventurous, creative, and brave- indeed brave. i have a hard time letting the almost 6 year old help in my kitchen. good job!

trublubyu said...

that is so fun. kids love decorating cookies, and it is a mess. takes a totally selfless lady to allow such a task.

Sarah said...

Heidi Walsh is just that, "totally selfless lady." I am honored to follow her example!

Carolyn said...

Looks like they had a super fun time. You are a great teacher.

Heidi said...

Awwww! You are so sweet! Sorry I've been on sabbatical with everyone home and on Spring Break last week. I've got two out of four out the door today and one more will be back on routine in a matter of minutes. Thanks for the props. There is a time and season for everything. I don't know how we did it!! Looks like those kiddos were having a fun time decorating! Keep up the awesome work, teach!