Sunday, April 5, 2009

As Promised: Spring Break 2009

3 comments:

The McLemore's said...

I am so jealous! I don't know if Rose's mom will let us take her next month but if so we are going to have a blast! Looks like those kids had so much fun and I wish I could have gone with you!
M I C K E Y M O U S E Mickey Mouse!!!!WOO HOO!!!!!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

fun fun! love audrey totally asleep with mickey mouse, and freaked out by minnie- silly girl! we are planning on san diego for jenna's birthday. sea world has a sesame street land, and the new aquarium at lego land looks super cool. :) not any fun with/for baby, but jenna should love it.

Heidi said...

Yay! Awesome pics!
Poohbear still melts my heart to see him hugging Alex! A-Dooorable! ANd PRincess Aurora with her?....you are killing me! Ben looks HUGE! Like sooo grown up and the little pill bug Audrey is keeping up pretty well! I'm so glad you had so much fun! What a whirlwind few weeks you had! Hope you are recovering nicely! Miss you guys!

Has Heather had the new babe yet? I lost track...