Back in El Paso tomorrow.
In the past 10 days, we've had 2 plane flights, driven 1600 miles, been in 3 time zones, visited both families, had a funeral, walked miles and miles, talked to a couple of mice, a tiger, a bear, an alien, and an upright dog, spent way too much money, and had too few hours of sleep. It was GREAT!!!



6 comments:
I love it! I'm glad the kids had a fun time and the picture is adorable! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! We need to have a big family reunion and get everyone to Disneyland! how fun would that be!!!!
love disneyland! glad your trip was great. and great relief from the reality of life and what you are going through right now.
Looks like a CRAZY good time!! Glad to see you got to have some fun!!!!!
I love the reader's digest version of your trip...but I totally get it!
show us more! show us more! Where ARE YOOOOUUU???
I want to go when I get back. I'm so jealous, glad you had fun. Maybe you can join us in 2010 at EURO Disney.
Post a Comment