i am so sorry for you.... I took some time to read some of your mother-in-laws words and I admire her strength. I know she is at peace and will feel no pain now and for that you can be thankful. My prayers and with you and Aaron and his family. Love you!!
Please let Aaron and the family know~you all are in our thoughts and prayers. What a wonderful visit you were able to have with her before she returned to her Father in Heaven. Hold on to those memories!
I am an over-educated stay-at-home mom! I am the adoring wife for an Army doctor and mother to four beautiful children. We're currently in El Paso, Texas - enjoying avoiding the cold, traffic, and bugs!
5 comments:
I'm sorry, I love you, She is alot better off then the rest of us. I am so thankful she is no longer in pain. I love you!
i am so sorry for you.... I took some time to read some of your mother-in-laws words and I admire her strength. I know she is at peace and will feel no pain now and for that you can be thankful. My prayers and with you and Aaron and his family. Love you!!
I'm so sorry...will you be going back for the funeral or just send Aaron?? Hugs from all of us!
our prayers are with you. so sorry for your loss. isn't the gospel wonderful? the perspective it provides is such a blessing. hugs
Please let Aaron and the family know~you all are in our thoughts and prayers. What a wonderful visit you were able to have with her before she returned to her Father in Heaven. Hold on to those memories!
Post a Comment