Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oops.

We were on the ball this morning.
Everyone was dressed and ready by 11:00 for 11:30 church.
The snacks and visual aids were ready for our Sunbeam lesson.
We pull up to the church building. There are people outside - just hanging out, as if their meeting was over... hmmm - odd. The other ward doesn't get out for another hour.
We walk into the building. We were early - but the Bishop is speaking and it's coming out over the intercom.... huh?
Oh.
We're retarded.
Stupid daylight savings time.

6 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

ha ha! that's what you get for not living in AZ- are we the only normal ones without daylight savings time?

trublubyu said...

that is so funny! but congrats on being early. because, really you were. just not today. but in an alternate reality.

Heidi said...

Out speakers totally slept in so our Bishop was speaking cuz he'd been stood up....the guy with the assignment showed up at about a quarter til so plenty of time to give his talk too. It was actually a good meeting:)

I agree about the alternate reality...reediculous!

Elizabeth said...

Hilarious!!! I am so glad that we don't have to keep track of daylight savings in Arizona because I would be so screwed up all the time!!! Good job on being ready early-even though you weren't- or maybe everyone else was just waaaay too early??

Mommie Babekah said...

No daylight savings in Iraq either yeah. I am still 10 hours ahead of you.

Heidi said...

HA HA HA I laugh cause I did the same thing, and well atleast you went to church. I totally realized it was way too late when I went to go into the shower. I miss AZ...