Monday, May 25, 2009

Escape

I escaped the zoo that I call home this weekend - for a sunnier locale! (At least this weekend anyway - it rained in El Paso.) Heather had my new nephew on May 7th and named him Adam. I had to meet him.

Here is Adam and his big sister, Jenna. Jenna was my best buddy on Saturday - I had her giggling until I thought she was going to fall down! She's pretty cute - almost as cute as my Audrey. :)
I drove the 5 hours there and back through several rainstorms (note to self: Aaron's car needs new wipers - perhaps Father's day present?), and was greeted by a lovely rainbow that filled the sky yesterday. It was great. More about my trip later.

4 comments:

The McLemore's said...

jealous!!!! I want to meet Adam soooo bad!

trublubyu said...

yay! what a fun trip to do all alone. i bet you had great time to think in the car. or whatever else you may do when you aren't driving while momming.

Carolyn said...

He is so cute, love the hair.

Heidi said...

whoa is he ever cute! He's like a little man already. fun that she's got one of each. so fun that you got to go and see him.
hey, I need a babysitter in the worst way tomorrow...will you come and play with Hunter and Meg? Miss ya!