Thursday, May 7, 2009

Guest Post


Dear Nana and Grandma, Auntie Heather, Dave, Larissa, Mark and Rose, Uncle Robbie, Sissy, Eli and Jacob, J-J, Pawpaw, Peanut, Katee and Grandpa, Auntie Bekah (oh, but she's in Iraq, remember?) Uncle Jared and Aunt Janelle (and everyone else),

It's 29 sleeps until my birthday. I've been a very good girl this year. I'm going to be 4 now, and I am gonna' be a very very very big girl. And, I'm glad that I love my mommy and daddy, and my brother and my sister. And my mommy.

This is what I would like for my birthday:

1. I would like some new clothes, like this much (motions with hands) clothes. (My mommy says size 6.)

2. Pretty hair thingys.

3. I want a shiny volcano.

4. A fur-real friend named Sassy and the dogs. (From Homeward Bound...)

5. A unicorn dress that is a princess one. And a tiara.

6. A pretend makeup stand. And a popcorn stand. And a lemonade stand. And a marshmallow one, too.

7. And a shiny volcano.

8. Dinosaurs, like a t-rex, a poke-asaurus, a fly-a-dactyl, and a baby dinosaur.

I think that's it. Mom, that's it. Thank you.

Love,

Alex

5 comments:

Kate said...

I'm totally getting her the tiara. I always wanted one and never got one, so now being the worlds best auntie I will get my little alie a tiara.

Heather (wife, mom) said...

a shiney volcano? i'll see what i can do... LOVE her, great picture.

Elizabeth said...

So cute!! I love her requests- can't believe our girlies are turning 4 this year!!!! At least I have until September to collect requests from Ainslie :)

Carolyn said...

I love how they want the most random things and everything at the same time. She is so cute. What a fun idea for a post.

Mommie Babekah said...

Were do you order a shiny volcano on line? Amazon.com?