We were busy today -
accomplishing GREAT things.
Ben floated all by himself at swim lessons. Go Ben!
Alex got to go with all the boys - Dad, Ben, Kevin, and Luke - to a El Paso Diablos Minor League Baseball Game. And she didn't cry once.
Audrey didn't put a floater in the tub tonight! She said, "Poopoo mommy", we rinsed her off, and I put her on the potty - and she went! After my previous post, this is a great accomplishment.
Today was great!
p.s. we are headed to Phoenix soon - the 19th of June through the 4th of July! Super excited!!!



3 comments:
I LOVE that Ben is sporting a DBacks hat. Good day! I wish Jenna would poo poo in the potty, but I guess her diaper is better than the tub or pool. :)
I saw you had a blog on someone else's blog...Your family is getting so big! And you are too funny. Looks like you are living it up in Texas. Jeff and I were just saying what a good home teacher Aaron was to us. We haven't been home taught at all since we moved. check us out at darwinavenue,blogspot.com
Great accomplishments everyone!
Post a Comment