On June 6th, 2008, my dear husband became a doctor.
Later that evening, his mother and I pinned on his Captain's bars, and we entered military life. A few days later, we moved to El Paso.
Officially, Audrey has now turned 18 months old, and HALLELUJAH! She gets to go to nursery! She was a champ, and didn't cry at all. Yeah!
Aaron started working nights this week - 5 pm to 4 am. I don't sleep well when he's not here. When he came in this morning about 4:30, I had only been asleep (lightly) for about 2 hours. Do you know how terrifying it is to have someone sneak into your bedroom in the dark?!

This is how I got him back for scaring me. Audrey has enough hair for two ponies. Isn't she darling? :)



4 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I totally know how you feel!!!
I love how you got him back :) Lol, I can't believe it's been a year. I was remembering the party we had after graduation and got a little teary eyed. I love you so much and we are so proud of Aaron!
Congrats! What a whirlwind of a year...We have made survivors out of ourselves some how!
Glad A likes nursery. Ours is during nap time so not so much fun for us. Hope you are having fun...
nights are hard. jon works the 7pm-7am shift right now, so i feel your pain. p.s. i stalk your blog too!
Post a Comment