Tuesday, July 21, 2009

*feeling sheepish*

so i found the camera.

it was in one of MY secret hiding places.

after i spent a week calling my relatives, "did i happen to leave my camera there?"

after i yelled at things 1, 2, & 3 for getting into my stuff.

after i had my husband throughly explore the van for any evidence.

sorry.



Here's some pics.

Alex's birthday with a surprised Luke.























Ben's Last day of First Grade.

























The kids with Jenna.









My sis and her hubs right after being sealed in the Mesa Temple.
Rissa with Baby Adam.

sorry for the weird formatting.

5 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

yes, weird formatting. on google reader, the pictures were all on top of each other... boo!

cute kids, love that Jenna ;)
is Ben holding a flamingo and a palm tree? interesting...

LOVe ya!

The McLemore's said...

Glad you found the camera, sad I look like crap in BOTH the pictures I'm in. At least I look skinny :) ben's last day of first grade.... so cute!

Mommie Babekah said...

Why does Ben have a giant pink flamingo?

Elizabeth said...

Glad to see you found your camera- and that it wasn't you losing your brain!

Sarah said...

Ben's class had a Hawaiian Day Party for the last day. I sent decorations!