Dear hair,
I miss your natural straightness. Even with Emily's help, you still seem hopeless. What can I do? Do you need new conditioner, or some other special treatment? Let me know how to help, I can't have you just lying there...
Thank you,
Sarah
Dear window air conditioner that we bought at Sam's,
You have been the greatest addition to our family since Audrey. Thank you for your service!
With love,
Sarah
Dear diet coke,
I miss you, but I'm surviving. I know we've been close for many years now, but it's time to go our separate ways. We may have the occasional hook-up at a restaurant - but my desire for you has waned. I'll still be your fan on Facebook.
Sincerely,
Sarah
Dear Dora the Explorer,
Thank you for entrancing another of my children and making it possible for me to accomplish my daily tasks. Please let your friends, especially Boots, know of his adoration from not only my sweet 20 month old, but from me too!
Forever grateful,
Sarah
Dear Farkle,
I hate you so much. Three two's only worth 200 points? Ludicrous. And getting a Farkle on the first throw is just plain mean.
*sticking my tongue out at you*
Sarah
Dear 5 vaccinations that got stuck in my 4 year old today,
Please don't keep my daughter up tonight. She needs to sleep and I need my sanity.
Hopefully,
Sarah
The end
The Right Path...
9 years ago



6 comments:
Amen! Especially to the air conditioning! Every house needs one in my opinion :)
I think you're the funniest. Truly. I many times have been furious at Farkle. 3 2's should be worth more. And Dora is my favorite too. Jenna calls her "Dora Splorer" and can quite often be found singer her theme song, "Where are we going? (clap, clap, clap) to wash our hands!" (or whatever we are doing just then.) Love you, Oh, and I broke up with Diet Pepsi recently because I am sure it was giving me headaches.
PS- I love you posting on facebook, but I like the comments on my blog. Copy and paste your comment ASAP- it was funny ;)
Dear Diet Coke i'll still be your friend on facebook, almost peed my pants, you are too stinkin silly! oh and the Sam's AC, greatest addition since Audrey, toooooo funny!!! Just made my day!
Very creative, and entertaining!
You are so silly...I accept chips but have yet to have time to Farkle. Glad the window unit is functioning and that Dora is still a healthy dose of daily living. Love ya!
Post a Comment