*i love my employers. the kids and the parents are fantastic, and they are wonderful friends. however, my husband's employer is temporarily cooler. he's is in phoenix, at a conference, in a really posh hotel, having meals (really nice, fancy meals), brought at overly regular hours with snacks (DOVE ICE CREAM BARS!) provided. he went swimming in a heated pool tonight. hanging out with his friends - and not having to worry about anybody but himself (directly - he still worries about us at home).
*i'm jealous*
we had hamburger helper for dinner. with green beans. i cleaned up the kitchen. now i'm catching up on several hours of tv shows on the dvr.
my friends have invited me out twice. i don't want to pay a babysitter.
i asked aaron when i get to go on a business trip all by myself. he quipped, "when your employer pays for it." i love them, but i could never ask them for that.
*i still would love the escape. especially tomorrow morning, after i've been up too late tonight.
The Right Path...
9 years ago



3 comments:
I'm telling you, we should totally plan a 'mom's business trip
. Because I am SO there! Yeah, we'd have to pay for it, but it would be much deserved. ;)
I totally think you deserve a vacation all to yourself! What you need to do is start putting your pre-schoolers to work while you have them. They could start sewing or painting or something and then you could sell what they make....hmmmm! This could seriously work- I just wouldn't tell the parents if I were you :) Nothing like a little pre-school sweat shop to help fund a fun vacation!
LOL I love what Elizabeth said.. I totally agree they can pay for your vacation, but I do agree it should be kept secret... WHY DID YOU NOT CALL ME?? I could have watched your kiddos so you can do adult things. I know how important it is believe me I know.... So call me next time will ya!
Post a Comment