Happy New Year!
Some updates:
1. Christmas at our house was delightful. Aaron had the whole week off and spent it JUST being dad & husband. After 3 months of working downtown, we were thrilled to spend time together.
2. Santa was good to us this year! Some highlights include: Aaron's Bluetooth headset, my new phone that I am currently blogging on, Ben's Ben 10 toys, Alex's red boots, and Audrey's wagon and Dora toys.
3. Aaron is back at the Army hospital and we are all enjoying having him home. (Mostly because he gets to make dinners!) He will be at WBAMC until the end of March.
4. Ben will turn 8 in February - which means two things. He will be baptized on Feb. 13th at the Redd & Resler building (you are welcome to join us!) and he gets to join Cub Scouts. His first Scout Pack meeting is the Pinewood Derby. Aaron is already plotting ways to manipulate the car.
5. We have been released from Primary! I was called to be the Laurel advisor. I haven't done much yet, but I am looking forward to camp this summer!
6. I offered at the beginning of the school year to help the school PTA with their Boxtops for Education drive. As soon as the contest ended, the lady running it moved. So guess who is the new Boxtops Chairperson at Ben's school? This girl. :)
So 2010 has given us a whole new collection of opportunities. Stay tuned for new adventures!
The Right Path...
9 years ago



2 comments:
What a fun Christmas Season you have had!! I am so excited for Ben to be getting baptized- McKyrie is getting baptized on the SAME day- how fun for both of them :) Hope 2010 is as fun for you as 2009 has been!!!!
Pinewood Derby! Super cool!
Post a Comment