My husband says, "It ain't bragging if you can really do it."
Sam is an angel. I adore him to pieces, and he is MINE. He loves me, better than dad, or sisters, or brother. Me, Me, Me.
He sleeps through the night. *miraculous* AND he's slept in his own bed for the last two nights!
I got to meet up with a dear college roommate today for lunch. We arrived at the restaurant, and he was awake. He sat, quite contentedly, for an hour, in his carseat. Two tiny fusses led me to put his seat on the floor, instead at eye level. I rocked the carseat for all of a minute and he was asleep.
He cries when he is hungry. Or if someone other than me is trying to entertain him.
I know his cries - he is very specific about what he wants.
I adore my sweet doll baby. He is a joy - and I am SO grateful that I was blessed with a peaceful child!
The Right Path...
9 years ago



1 comment:
awww... I hear ya! I love sweet babies that are low maintenance- glad you got one :)
Post a Comment