Okay, so with this whole house thing, Aaron and I have been frustrated, angry, sad, and even a little depressed. I don't think that we slept well at all this week. It's crummy to have all your plans come to a halt in one phone call.
But I came to a conclusion today.
Be thou humble in thy weakness
and the Lord thy God shall lead thee
Shall lead thee by the hand
and give thee answers to thy prayers.
As irritating as it feels right now, I am constantly reminding myself that the Lord knows what is best for us. He knows that we have to move, He knows our situation, our intentions, and He will take care of us. Do I like waiting? NO. But I can only have faith that He knows better than I do.
So - we wait. And do our very best to serve others, take every opportunity to show our house, and endure until the end. He will lead us by the hand and give us the answers that we need.
*deep breath*
The Right Path...
9 years ago



1 comment:
I absoultly love that church today was "religious". It makes me laugh and that is such a thing Aaron would say!!! Remember all good things come in time.... maybe not our time, but the Lord's time. I love you!
Post a Comment