I feel like everyone else is in a holding pattern for Ben right now. With a total of 7 days of kindergarten left, there is a rush to get everything in at the last minute.
Wednesday last week was Symposium Night at school. Ben got to read two poems to the class and assorted parents. He has become an excellent reader. He even bowed when done reading!

Aaron took him on the Father/Son campout this past weekend. He got to take Hattie Horse (a kindergarten pass around toy) on the campout too! 
While they were there, Ben caught his first "all-by-himself" fish! His fisherman father was proud!

A little later, they decided to swim. Ben took a spill on the rocks and tore up his leg. Ouch!
Ben and I have been in rehearsals for Cinderella all this week. The show is this weekend, so I'll post more pics then. :)
Ben and I have been in rehearsals for Cinderella all this week. The show is this weekend, so I'll post more pics then. :)



1 comment:
He really is the coolest kid I have ever met and will always hold a special place in my heart!!! I LOVE BEN!!!
- love Riss
Post a Comment