Friday, October 10, 2008

5th picture

I was tagged by Heather, so here is my 5th folder picture.

I opened the 5th folder and took the 5th picture and here you go.


Ben and Al circa Feb. 2006. Alex had bad eczema and her face is roughed up. Still sweet, though.

Audrey wore these overalls to Ben's open house the other night. Alex and Audrey have the same eyes. I love my kiddos!

I tag Heidi, Stephanie, Elizabeth, and Larissa. Enjoy!

5 comments:

The McLemore's said...

Benny is sooooo little in that pic and I don't even remember Al being that small..... crazy!

Sandi and Curtis said...

So fun to see how you all are doing.

Carolyn said...

I remember Alex at that age! I can't believe how much they have grown. Time flies!

Heidi said...

look at those chuuubby cheeks! So cute!

I'm trying to figure out how to post my pic for the tag. It's fighting me right now but i accept!

I'm cold!

*MARY* said...

Such cute kids, I would do this tag but my fourth picture has partial baby nudity.