to see the most handsome doctor there! My mom was in town visiting, and wanted to see where Aaron was working; so we went to have lunch with him at the hospital. While on the tour of the Ortho dept, we visited the flouroscope (it's like an x ray machine - but I don't really know the difference). Here is Audrey's foot. Note that her bones are not meeting yet!

And here is Al's hand. Like Audrey's foot, there is still some room to grow!

Pretty cool, huh?



4 comments:
VERY cool! I kinda wanna go visit so that I can throw my funky left foot up there...
That is one cool x-ray thing. I din't realize that our kids bones didn't quite touch yet. You learn something new everyday. We can't wait to see you in November!
That is so cool!!!! I have an xray of Auggie that the Dr's did about 15 years ago. it's hung up inside the closet in my room at mom's house!
Pretty cool indeed!
Post a Comment