Today, Audrey crawled into the laundry room to help with the laundry. She is almost 11 months old, and this lovely little dress reminded me of my other little laundry helpers from a while back.Here is Alex and Ben in July of 2006. Note the same little dress. Al was 13 months old - with much more hair than Audrey - in two months will it grow that much?
I think this is why moms hold on to their kids' old clothes. The memories of the children in those clothes are almost as precious as the children themselves. :)
The Right Path...
9 years ago



10 comments:
How cute.
My mom saved some of my old shoes and clothes from when I was a baby; now my daughter gets to wear free vintage clothing.
Too cute! Alex looks so much bigger than Audrey- and hardly like sisters. She is only getting bigger though, right?
The child in the dryer reminded me...our daughter when 5 had her friend hide in the dryer and then no one knew she was there. For a couple of hours! A hunt ensued, finally found her. Make sure kids know NOT to play in there. Very dangerous. I just went through my kids original blessing outfits and blankets...washed them up. Gave the one for my daughter (the dryer kid) to use for her #4 child due next month! Time flies!
I assured they were scolded promptly - after I took their picture. :)
That is so cute. I love it when the little ones try to help. Not sure if it helps, but still good to know where they are when you are trying to do the right thing.. LOL
When I saw Audreys face at first I couldn't help thinking how much like Alex she looks. Of course Alexs face is fuller, but they do look alike in the pictures. But you know how I've always thought Alex was a cutie!!!I just want to kiss those cheeks of hers.They are both just so cute!! Ben better make sure hes a protective brother becasue your going to have boys knocking at your door:)
Cute but can we teach her how to fold them?? I'm surprised it's not all over the floor!
Cute of all of them!
how did i miss this post? i just found it today.
so cute. i love the little clothes.
I agree about the clothes, it does bring back the memories, and what are you talking about, I let my kids play in the dryer all the time! :)
ok, i can't help it. i came back to post the comment i originally wanted to say when i read this.
we do not have towels in our house. i just throw the kids in the dryer after their baths. and if they are cold- same thing. cause you know our house has no blankets!
Post a Comment