Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Taking up the slack



I've been slacking.

Sorry.

We've been busy - lots of playing to do around here!

On Friday, we went with our church playgroup to a petting zoo in Socorro (so close to the border you can see through the fence - There is a HUGE waterpark in Juarez!). The animals were fun to visit and the kids had a lot of fun. Luke and Alex are such great buddies. Blake and Audrey were quite comfy in their strollers.




Beyond the usual farm animals, they had some deer, a buffalo (or a bison - what's the diff?), llamas, and peacocks. Here's a darling bum shot.



Saturday, we had a garage sale. I am proud to say that we sold everything in only 2 hours! For my sibs, I sold the Big TV for $40 - and they knew that it didn't work! We got rid of the now threadbare blue couch, also. Overall, it was a big success.

Monday, we got up and met our friends at the gym. When Emily made it home, she found out that the Dentist had finally called with an open appointment to fix her broken tooth. So Luke and Blake came to play! Alex and Luke disappeared into her room, making delectable desserts in her princess kitchen for 45 minutes! Audrey and Blake (3 weeks apart) played - crawling up the stairs together, attempting to exchange pacifiers, and generally, keeping me on my toes.
We had a good time, but I am totally glad that I do not have 4 children 3 and under. Oy.
I'll try not to slack quite so much. I know you all are waiting on baited breath to see what we're up to next. :)

2 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

seriously- can't wait til next week til Jenna can play too!

there is a socorro, nm too- what's the deal with texas cities not being original?!

and the giant water park might entice us to visit...

trublubyu said...

i just don't know why my blog is not alerting me when you post something new. gotta figure it out.

i love the bum shots, too!