Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful

As I listen to the wind gust around my master bedroom,
I am thankful for many things.
First and foremost, I am thankful that I have a warm house and that I am protected from the blustery weather.
Second, I am thankful for a husband who is home tonight, and enjoying the Suns game instead of doing stuff at the hospital. Because when he is home, everything will be okay and the noises of our house disappear.
Third, I am thankful for the Sunbeam electric blanket company. A while back, a friend mentioned her love of blankets. I truly LOVE my blanket. Aaron bought it for me last year, and aside from letting me put my cold feet on him every night, it was one of the nicest things he's ever done for me.
I love being warm.

6 comments:

Sandi and Curtis said...

I love being warm too! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are having all of our kids here again.

trublubyu said...

i can't wait for a night cold enough to snuggle up in a nice warm blanket. we've just had artificial cold- the kind you create with your ceiling fan.

trublubyu said...

oh- enjoy your electric blanket. cozy!

Elizabeth said...

sounds oh so nice and cozy at your place! I love to be warm too- just not sweltering hot in Phoenix!!

slurpee girl said...

Being warm is the best. I am jealous of the colder weather-Phoenix is just too warm to feel like fall. This is Stacey by the way, please email me (I'm a dork and lost your email) so I can send you a link to my blog. It's only fair, I have been enjoying yours so much, and then I can stop feeling like a blog stalker.

The McLemore's said...

Hey, you should be thankful to see me and uncle Mark in less then 3 days! Woohoo!!! can't wait to play with the kiddos!