I think there's a conspiracy at work...
First, John McCain (R- Arizona) makes his second attempt at the presidency. And loses.

Then, the Suns play the Spurs - again. The Spurs play dirty. The Suns lose.

Now the Cards get to the biggest football game - they are penalized 106 yards !- and lose the game in the final seconds without a review of the final play?!
Someone out there doesn't like Arizona....



4 comments:
i think you're on to something.
I think your funny! I would say you are bias from being an Arizona lover, but I too am and Arizona Lover. The difference is, I think all three suck and thats why they lost! What a hater!!!
All I can say is that at least it wasn't a total blow out! Way to go Cards, you made us proud. And oh yeah, the Spurs suck!!!! sorry to be so blundt, but if Ginobili FLOPS one more time I just might pull my hair out :) I only refer to him as "The Flopper"
I DO!! :)
I lived there for a short while and totally loved it!! So i'm not in this conspiracy!! Hehe
Debs
Post a Comment