Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Four is a big deal

Alex woke up today and said, "Mom, am I four today?"
"Yes, Al," I replied. "Today is your birthday!"
"But Mom, I'm not any taller!"
Alex has been impatient about life from the beginning. She has these deep, soulful blue eyes that tell you exactly what she’s thinking. She has a mind of her own and is not afraid to use it. She loves to help her dad in the kitchen. Al loves to help anyone, or rather, tell anyone what to do. She has so much energy and is a super fast runner.


























Al, Gator, Princess, Sweet Pea, Allie - is four today.
We're so grateful for our beautiful daughter!

4 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

such fun to see so many Alex pictures... the memories. i love your girl and we all hope she had a great day. love you and love her!

Carolyn said...

Loved the pictures. Our girls are so big!! The one with Malia and Alex as one your olds made me smile and a little sad. Time flies. We miss you! Happy Birthday Alex! (Malia loved the pictures and keeps asking when Alex is going to visit her grandma, so they can play!:)

Mommie Babekah said...

Did Alex like her package from Auntie Bekah?

The McLemore's said...

I can barely remember her being that small.... made me cry a little. Sorry I missed calling her yesterday, I already feel like crap and now seeing pictures of the sweet girl I missed makes me feel a million times worse. I love my little Alli-Gator!!!