Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Pictures

It's Christmas card time again.

That means my husband's most dreaded time of the year - family picture time.

I wanted something different than the traditional photo studio ~

So I bartered. :)
I sewed custom baby bumper covers, she took family pictures.

Here are a few of the shots that are not on the card. Enjoy!

My handsome son, who is getting baptized in 8 weeks!

All the attitude of my beautiful daughter.
My sweet dollface.

By the way - if you would like a Christmas card,

and you are not positive that I have your address,

just email it to me.


I'd love to share with you!

6 comments:

the Marvelous Mrs. M said...

Your family pictures turned out great! What adorable kids you have!

Heidi said...

I want a Christmas card! These pictures are absolutely beautiful... Who were you able to beg borrow and steal from to get these pics. My family wants a new Picture while they are in town, and I am feeling the same way.. I don't want the regular hum-drum studio...

Very nice individual's too...

trublubyu said...

your pics are so beautiful!! love them!

Elizabeth said...

All I can say is that I LOVE your hair- it looks great!!! The pictures are great too!

Heidi said...

great shots! love black and white and the more casual shots...you don't want to see what I got out of my kids..oh boy. Maybe a re-do tomorrow.

Sandi and Curtis said...

Great photos! Good job! Have a Merry Christmas!