It seems to be a rare moment when I have the camera and the computer in the same place. So here's catching you up for June. :)
Alex had her 5th birthday. We had some friends from church over and had a little water/Aloha party for her - complete with the slip and slide in the back yard. She's getting so tall!

The girls drying off after some water fun.

Ben being a shark at Biggs Water Park. The water is about 18" deep, and there is a water mushroom, animals you can climb on that shoot water, and a couple of slides. It's free, too!

Alex was invited by a friend from preschool to come to soccer camp! She is so tough! Al will chase that ball all over the field, and then come home with a, "Mom! I have to show you all my tricks!" Audrey is sad when Alex gets to play and she doesn't. Or when Allie is out of her line of sight. "I miss my sister!" I have this foreboding feeling that kindergarten is going to be hard on Audrey.

Next week, we are headed to Phoenix for Aaron to suffer his last week at the County Hospital alone, and for us to escape to air conditioning and the swimming pool. :)
3 comments:
What a wonderful place that is. Looks great! Especially in the HEAT of the summer!
Sounds like a very fun place!! Perfect spot to hang out in the heat!
What a nice way to cool off! p.s. I loved your "tooth" story earlier-way to go Ben for saving mom some money....LOL
Post a Comment