Last week, Ben and I went to the Orthodontist. He got xrays and molds taken to prepare for his palate expander. Then, we had lunch, just the two of us, at Taco Cabana. Awesome.
.
The Ortho's office called this afternoon. He would like Ben to lose 3 more of his baby teeth before they can put in the expander. They have sent Ben's xrays to our dentist's office, so he can have those teeth pulled. Ugg! I thought. More money out of my pocket. But it needs to be done.
.
Tonight, we sit down at dinner. "Ow!" says Ben. "I have a tooth that is really really loose."
I reply, "Well, go in the bathroom and wiggle it and get it out."
.
Thankfully, due to a little extra diligence, Ben just saved me one third of the cost of extraction! I think this warrants a little extra from the tooth fairy... :)
The Right Path...
9 years ago



1 comment:
good story and yeah for savings :)
Post a Comment