Sunday, November 2, 2008

Aaron's Birthday

Aaron's birthday is today, so we went out to play yesterday. We intended to go to the local Farmer's Market, and found out that it had closed for the winter season. Oops. We ended up at Bob-O's Playland. It was super fun! Audrey played for a while on the video games. Then, Alex and Audrey rode on the bus.

Aaron, the kids, and I played a little golf. Haha. Get it? A "little" golf? :)

Aaron took turns with the kids riding go-carts.
Today, we sent him off an errand, had some friends come over, and decorated.
He came home and SURPRISE! Happy Birthday, honey!
I love my husband dearly. He is the best thing in my life, and the best father for our children. He sits in church and puts star stickers on his little girl's fingernails. He wakes up in the middle of the night to give Audrey back her pacifier. He takes the boy out to ride his bike, even when he should be studying. And even though I know what I look like, he still drools over me.
We have spent the last 9 birthdays together, and they've been amazing. I look forward to many, many more. Happy Birthday to the most amazing husband EVER!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I just remembered about 15 minutes ago that Nov 2 was a b-day for Aaron...hats off to another year and happy days til the next one!!
Miss going to RR for the burgers! I'll eat some beef in your honor this week!
Love ya!

trublubyu said...

happy birthday, aaron!

The McLemore's said...

That was a super sweet post for the best brother in law ever! Wait... sorry Heather and Rebekah, eekkk!!!
We are so thankful to have him in the family, I don't know what we would do without his constant medical advice, he's the best!!!!

*MARY* said...

How sweet, hope he had a very happy birthday, sounds like he deserves it.

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a good time- happy birthday Aaron!