That looks like soooo much fun and totally cooler then snow! I want to do it when we come and visit.... don't know when that will be tho. Those kids are getting so big, I miss them :)
I am an over-educated stay-at-home mom! I am the adoring wife for an Army doctor and mother to four beautiful children. We're currently in El Paso, Texas - enjoying avoiding the cold, traffic, and bugs!
6 comments:
That looks like a fun trip. So how much sand was in the tub that night? :)
lookin' forward to it :)
hope you had sunscreen on those white kids of yours...
Super fun - and we made the kids get undressed in the garage! My van, however, is hosed.
That looks like soooo much fun and totally cooler then snow! I want to do it when we come and visit.... don't know when that will be tho. Those kids are getting so big, I miss them :)
that looks like so much fun. how far is it from your house?
i love those little day trips.
crazy that it is all drifted on the road. very cool.
Hi! Fun pics! Love the Jagular walk. Looks like you had a great day trip!
Post a Comment