Thursday, September 24, 2009

Unique ways in which I show love for my children

I do not like lima beans. I don't want to torture my children with them. Accidentally, I bought the wrong kind of mixed vegetables at the store. So tonight, before I cooked them - I pulled out all the lima beans. Am I a good mom, or what?
...
I don't like lima beans so much that this book makes me a little crazy. You should read it. But only if you like lima beans. *weirdo*



4 comments:

The McLemore's said...

Did you by chance pick out the Lima Beans before mostly for yourself? Then you wouldn't have to pick them out while eating your mixed veggies? I think your kids might like them, Ben use to eat freakin peas by the handful :)

Elizabeth said...

LOVE that book- we own it and read it often :) However, it has NOT convinced me that Lima Beans are worth a darn, so I say Kuddos to you for picking them all out- I would have just thrown the package away :) I also have NEVER allowed Broccoli in my home- just the smell makes me want to vomit! But in my defense, my kids eat almost all other vegetables-even zucchini- that's worth something, right???

Heidi said...

I so agree with you lima beans are NASTY, and have done the same thing in the past. I bet you won't make that mistake again. I have not LOL!!!

Heidi said...

10,000 mommy stars for you!!