I am so fed up with everything right now. I just want to sit on my butt in front of the tv, or read a magazine, or play a game with the kids. But for the last few weeks, so much of that hasn't been possible because I have had to deal with so much CRAP!!! So, starting today, I am done complaining about the following:
1. Anything having to do with a mortgage, particularly with sickeningly sweet people who apologize for doing everything wrong but can't manage to fix it. As Riss would say, "Chodes."
2. Moving and unpacking. It sucks. I have boxes everywhere STILL. And each day they sit there - I feel guilty for not putting more stuff away.
3. Aaron being on call more often than about once a week.
4. Trying to make a space for stuff that I really don't have a space for.
5. What the heck I am going to do with our Phoenix house? We were all ready to rent, and Heidi sold her house in a week with a mortgage broker that her parents knew. So who knows?
6. The unusual weather that El Paso has been receiving. This much rain is a blessing - really. A very wet blessing.
I'll do my best, and try and talk about ANYTHING else. Trust me, I am as tired of all those things as you are!
The Right Path...
9 years ago



2 comments:
Complain all you want, I do!! I love you and you just moved.... things kinda of suck and it's stressful. I don't mind as long as it doesn't become a personality trait, I'd hate for you to become he "complainer"
I love you!!!
Whats blogging for if not to vent... yeah I heard about the Walsh's and kinda wondered what the secret was.
Hills, Omeara's, and Bejot's are moving this month too...
But we had at least five family's move in too... strange how that works.. miss you!
Post a Comment