Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bowling!

Yesterday was the 5th Wednesday of the month. Normally, Aaron has academics on Wednesdays - they discuss journal articles, review dissections, etc. But on 5th Wednesdays, the residents and interns are given an assignment - to enjoy themselves. The activity for the day was bowling, and they were required to be there - if they didn't want to participate, they were asked to take call at the hospital for those who were assigned to call for the day to go and play.


So this is my kids bowling! I wasn't sure that they would enjoy it, but they had a blast! Ben noted that bowling in real life is different than bowling on the Wii. :) Alex played with Luke and hi-fived the other residents. She's very popular. We all had fun.



4 comments:

The McLemore's said...

I love Ben and All, those kids are awesome. I rock at wii bowling, Kate and I have decided that it gives us unrealistic expectations of our MAD SKILLZ!!!

Sandi and Curtis said...

Sarah! I am so glad to have found your blog through Jessica! Looks like you have settled well in El Paso! OHHHHH we miss you guys. Looks like the kids are all growing. Just wanted to say hi!

trublubyu said...

ahhh, bowling. that is one of the best family activities. in my opinion. i love that it can take the ball forever to slowly roll down the alley when a toddler takes their turn. and it is so worth the wait to see their face light up when they knock over that one pin.

Me said...

What a great idea... to make sure with all the time he is gone that he has a little family time with you guys! SMART