Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tagged

How To Play This Game of Tag!
Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself.
Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys
The Ocean
Ice Cream
Watching a child catch on to something they didn't get before

3 Fears
Losing one of my children
Bugs in my hair
Not being there when I need to be

3 Goals
To get all of our stuff put away - FINALLY
Start preschool here - with me as the teacher!
Slowly develop a more sophistacated wardrobe - I've been watching "What Not to Wear" too much

3 Obsessions/Collections
I am totally loving this blog thing!!! I check it everyday -without fail. SUPER Fun!
I have a collection of postcards from around the world. Going somewhere cool? Send me a postcard!
Building a bigger block tower than Ben... :)

3 Facts About Me
I love ladybugs. I keep one with me all the time.
I am planning our 10th Anniversary celebration. It will consist of a cruise, and NO CHILDREN. We have not yet celebrated our 9th anniversary...
I just got a new phone with an El Paso area code. If you want the number, send me an email. :)

I tag Steph, Sissy, and Nana!

2 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

me and jenna (and any siblings she has in 18 months) will totally come and watch your kids while you cruise! i'm already excited for you...

'what not to wear' is not very practical for the stay at home mom. as long as you have a handful of 'nicer' close for those going out occasions- i think you are fine.
love ya!

trublubyu said...

dumb question,
am i the "steph" you tagged? cause i will do it if i am. if not, i don't want to do it and feel stupid if i am not the one. k.