Around the beginning of every school year, I start fielding the question
"What do you want for your birthday?"
And every year - I have no idea. I guess I am at that stage in my life that if I want/need a new something, I assess the money stuff and either get it or not. SO ... for those interested, this is the best I can do for my birthday list.
- Peace on Earth, Good Will toward men. (doesn't everyone want this?)
- My husband to actually read my blog. :)
- a pedicure - always a good thing.
- 10 hours of solid, uninterrupted sleep.
- my kids to go all 24 hours of my birthday without whining, hitting each other, or complaining.
- someone to come in and mop my floors - I really don't like to do it, but it looks really good when it is finished!
- all the boxes (the last of the boxes) in my bedroom to be unpacked AND PUT AWAY!!!
- a nice dinner at a fine dining establishment (No Antlers hanging from the walls.)
- a new pair of shoes - my brown Mudd shoes are about worn out, and I love them. I have been looking for the same style, but to no avail.
- a good friend with which to hang out. I miss all of the great friends I had in Phoenix.
So that's it. I know all of those aren't easy to come up with, so I will gladly accept e-cards on September 8th. I will be 32. (No foolin'.)



2 comments:
If I had more vacation days and could afford the gas, I'd come hang out with you and the kiddo's for a day or two. Saddly, I can not take time off work and I have a limited income. I love you!
Do they have any places to eat without antlers? Just curious...
Happy Birthday on the 8th!
Post a Comment