Thursday, August 14, 2008

We miss this...

I miss Phoenix. I miss the familiarity - it's nice to know where to go to get whatever you want, or at least who to call to find what you want. (I was looking for carpet squares for preschool yesterday. One call to Heidi and I found them with no problems!) I miss the lack of humidity! But most of all, I miss our friends. At least we get to visit! Here is Audrey and Grant: Two cute red-headed kids, totally not related, less than a month apart. Adorable. P.S. I made this quilt for him!

Here's Alex and Malia. They haven't seen each other in two months and they picked up like it was yesterday. I love it. What beautiful little girls! We miss you guys!

3 comments:

Mechelle said...

awe how cute they all are, I'm glad you found time to have a play-date

trublubyu said...

before you know it you'll be saying this about el paso.

we miss you guys.

btw- what's the latest on your house here? did what's her name ever call you? i have her personal cell phone number if you want it.

Carolyn said...

We were so happy to have you come and play. We miss you too. It was too bad we missed you on Friday. I don't know what was wrong with the girls, but by 2:00pm they didn't have fevers anymore and were acting fine. Who knows!! I hope the rest of your trip went great!