Happy Olympics Day! It's 8/8/08. It's sad, but I remember clearly 8/8/88...
This weekend, we are headed to Phoenix for a week. Grandma's going to fly here, shop for a little while. Then, Grandma, the kids and I will pile into the van and drive on Sunday. I have plans to stop by Heather's new house, and maybe say hi to Rebekah too. It really depends on how rotten the kids are being in the back of the car! We are excited to get to Grandma's and swim! We know that we are going to go to IKEA this week, and stop by our old house to check on the landscaping - I may have some work to do. Aaron will join us at the end of the week. He and I are going to go to the Mesa Temple as members of the military are not allowed to go to Juarez right now. Then, we are going to try to take Ben to see the new Star Wars movie.
WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!



3 comments:
Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see you!
Let me know if there is a day you guys will be on my side of town and maybe we can play before the weekend. Will Aaron be at moms on Sat? I would really like some of his famous stakes for my birthday dinner!!!
Thanks for stopping by to see us. Rich can't wait to see you next week on your way back to Texas.
Post a Comment