Monday, August 18, 2008

Al's New 'Do

After many moons of food in her hair, endless tangles, and battles too numerous to mention, Al got her hair cut. We went to Emily, Luke's mom, and she did a great job. Here is the before picture: And here is the final result:
I think she likes it, and I know she'll love not having knots every morning.


4 comments:

The McLemore's said...

That 2nd pic of All is a little scary.... she looks like she is in between a fake smile and a fart!!! She really needed her hair cut!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

i agree with riss on the silly face she is making. i loved her long hair, but the cut is cute!

trublubyu said...

so cute! i love little bobs on girls. and haircuts do wonders for the hair brushing battle.

Carolyn said...

She looks great! I still need to get the girls hair cut, maybe this week!