The Good...
This is Alanna and Blake - they are Audrey's friends. We had an impromptu dinner party on Sunday night with the other interns. We ate BBQ, talked, laughed at the babies, and let Ben and Alex run crazy with their friend, Luke. Lots of fun.
More good. These are the roses that were growing on the rose bush in my front yard. Aren't they beautiful? I have several rose bushes in my yard, and they are all blooming.
BAD. This came in the mail today. Yep, it's me. I didn't stop enough before turning right on red. The worst part - Aaron was on call that morning, and I was just trying to get the kids to church on time - ALL BY MYSELF. We got in during the opening song. It's $75 - which is much cheaper than Aaron's last ticket - so we'll live. Still stinks.



6 comments:
that sucks! those photo things are pretty tricky...
I'm waiting to get one of those tickets soon. I see the lights flash all the time and pray they didn't get me. I guess I'll feel lucky for now! Audrey's friends are sooo cute, i'm glad she has playmates!!! I MISS BEN!!!
I keep thinking that I am getting flashed but then the ticket never comes... hopefully it is other people getting tickets and mine aren't all piling up somewhere... I probably would have a warrant out by now...
THey are planning on putting 100 cameras up on the west side on the 10... For me this means leaving on time to pick up the kids from school... grrr
I hate photo tickets. I avoid intersections that have them.
Your flowers are beautiful! I am glad that you are amking new friends too. That always makes the new move feel more like home. Too bad about the ticket! But at least all is forgiven up above, you were trying to get to church. Who can fault you for that!!
that is a great picture of your backside! sorry about the ticket.
Post a Comment