I saw this on a friend's blog, and wanted to give it a try.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory and your first impression that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. This could be fun! I look forward to your comments!
The Right Path...
9 years ago



4 comments:
I thought you were a snob, but then I started to like you when you helped mom take care of me. The whole knowing how to walk and eat by yourself is what made me think you were a snob, but then you helped teach me how to do all those things and I am so thankful! PS your like one of the best sisters I could ever ask for!!! :) I LOVE BEN!!!
Ok, Sarah you know I love you but we didn't exactly hit it off right away. I think that we are both the oldest child and used to being in charge, but I know you are one of the most considerate and caring people. You also have mad skills in the computer and organizational stuff! I miss you!
I am sure we met before this, but the first I remember getting to know you was when you were Quincy's nursery teacher. I was so excited to have nursery teachers who took their calling seriously and really enjoyed being with the kids. You and Aaron were awesome. Thank you!
One of my favorite memories is when Melanie and I came to visit teach you. Melanie was totally inactive and had just started coming with me to visit teach you. While at your house you asked her to say the prayer. I was a little shocked but totally impressed that you would have the courage to ask her to do that--I would have been way too nervous. I know it definitely impacted her because that was the first time she had prayed in a long time. But that's what I liked about you from the beginning--how sure you are of yourself and obviously in your testimony!
Post a Comment